Sound Of Text
Do you want to convert text to audio quickly and conveniently? Or want to learn a foreign language by listening to audio flashcards? Do you want to create podcasts or videos from your own text? If yes, then sound of text is an application that you cannot ignore.
What is Sound of text?
This is a free app that allows you to convert text to audio using Google Translate’s text to speech technology. Users just need to enter text in the blank box, select the desired language and voice, and press the “Submit” button. You will then receive an MP3 audio file that can be downloaded or played directly on your device’s browser.
Sound of text can support most languages and voices in the world, from English, Vietnamese, to Japanese, Korean,…. You can use it to create podcasts, audio, video, or any other purpose you want.
Advantages of Sound of text
This is a free app that allows you to convert text to audio using Google Translate’s text to speech technology. Sound of text has many advantages that you can take advantage of, such as:
- The application with simple operations should be easy to understand and get used to. Just enter text in the blank box, select the desired language and voice, and click “Submit” and you’re done. You will then get an MP3 audio file which can be downloaded or played directly on the browser.
- Supports almost all languages and voices around the world, from English, Vietnamese, to Japanese, Korean, and many more.
- There are no ads or conversion limits. Users can use the sound of text for free and are not bothered by ads or other constraints.
Drawbacks of Sound of Text
This is a free app that allows you to convert text to audio using Google Translate’s text to speech technology. However, this is not a perfect application and has some of the following weaknesses:
- Only allows you to enter up to 200 characters per conversion. If the text is too long, you have to break it up into several segments and create many different audio files. This can be annoying and time-consuming for users.
- Do not store audio files that you have created. You must download and store them on your device or on cloud storage services. If you don’t, you won’t be able to access the audio files again later.
- Sound of text has no audio editing features. You can’t change the speed, volume, or tone, nor can you cut, merge, or add effects to audio. Instead, users must use other applications to do this.
- There is no feature to create podcasts or videos from text. You can only create simple audio files with no images or videos attached.
How to make good use of the sound of text
To make effective use of the sound of text, there are a few things you need to keep in mind:
- Choose the language and voice that matches the text. If the wrong language or voice is selected, the sound will be unclear or inaccurate.
- Double-check the spelling and grammar of the text before converting. If your text has errors, it won’t sound as smooth or literally.
- Add the right punctuation marks and symbols to create an accentuated and emphatic sound. For example, you can add periods, commas, exclamation marks, question marks, quotation marks, or symbols such as #, *, or + to highlight your text.
- Limit the number of characters per conversion. Sound of text only allows you to enter up to 200 characters per conversion. If the text is too long, you can break it up into several segments and create different audio files.
Steps to manipulate sound of text
To create sound from text with the application, users need to do the following:
- Step 1: Go to the sound of text website.
- Step 2: Enter the text you want to perform conversion into a blank cell. Restricted users can only enter up to 200 characters per conversion.
- Step 3: Select the language and voice that you want to use.
- Step 4: Click “Submit” to start the conversion process. Users can monitor the conversion process through a progress bar that displays the status of the transition at the screen.
- Step 5: Once the conversion is completed, you will get an MP3 audio file.
Sound of text is a useful application for those who want to convert text to audio quickly and conveniently. Remember to follow the guidelines when using the app to get the best results!